Let Me Help You Sell Your Home 78% Faster
Selling your home is a process that most of us go through at one time or another in our lives.
Is it easy? Not usually. But I can help make it easier.
Home staging. You may or may not have heard of it. It’s basically the process of cleaning and eliminating personal clutter from your home, while at the same time reinvigorating the decor and feel of a home to attract buyers.
Many sellers scoff at such efforts, but I promise you, it works.
The number one thing you have to remember when selling your home is…you have to think like a buyer.
I’m going to show you how you can impact the sale of your home and get more money back in your pocket. What’s it going to take to set out and win at the closing table? Successful sellers know they need help to achieve the selling goals. You need to learn how to prepare your home for sale so you can market the home properly and get it sold. You need help staying motivated and you need help knowing where to spend money and where to save it, so you get the biggest return on your investment. Those are just some of the ways The Stage 2 Sell Strategy will help get your home prepared.
We’ve helped hundreds of sellers win…they’ve seen first hand what our home staging expertise has done for them and they were blown away with the quality and content.
You can accomplish this, you can get your home prepared properly for sale, your home can look like a model home, while you’re still living in it and of course you can get the money you deserve out of your most valuable asset. So, know now you can do this, in fact anyone can do this…you don’t have to be organized, have a new home or be a clean freak to get your home prepared for sale. You don’t need a green thumb or understand the basic design principles…you don’t need to know any of it, because this course will teach about all of this and how to do it in the most effective way…because I know you don’t have a ton of time.
The Cold Hard Facts About Selling Your Home:
The average home spends 166 days on the market. While studies show that homes that have been staged sell 73% faster. The average number of days on the market for a staged home is more like 32 days on the market. (Can you even imagine that?!)
Most buyers form an opinion about a home within the first 7-10 seconds of arriving. You’ve literally got one chance to make a great first impression. If you blow it, you’ve lost the deal. In addition to that, experts estimate only 10% of buyers can visualize their stuff in your house. That means 90% of people are just looking at your home at face value – completely unable to see themselves living in that space.
In my own personal experience, I’ve had clients who’ve had their homes sitting on the market for months with no interest – but when they invested in Home Staging, not only did they sell their home in less than a week, but they also got $45,000 more than they were originally asking.
How can you get results like these? What can I teach you that you don’t already know?
Here’s what you’ll learn in the Stage 2 Sell Strategy:
- How to obtain a seller’s mindset
- How to find and maintain your excellence
- How to create a buyer profile and assess each area of your home using the five senses test
- How control your clutter, get creative storage solutions.
- What repairs or improvements will give you the biggest return on investment
- How to maintain a white-glove clean home everyday
- How to set focal points in each room
- How to distract from negative characteristic of a room
- What are the different ways you can lighten up your home
- What are the design trends
- How to arrange furniture and accessories by using emotional connection points
Let me be completely honest with you for a moment
– this program is not for everyone. Not by a longshot.
This program IS NOT for you if:
- You would rather make excuses than changes
- You are excessively emotionally attached to your home and the memories you’ve created there
- You are unwilling to declutter and keep your home clean
- You can’t look at your home from a Buyer’s Perspective
On the other hand, if the following apply to your situation,
I am positive that the Stage 2 Sell Strategy can work for you.
This program IS for you if you are:
- Motivated to sell
- Able to step back and look at your home from a buyer’s perspective
- Willing to declutter, clean and repair your home, if necessary
If you’ve been through my three free videos, then you know I’ve got the chops to deliver what I’m promising. I have personally staged hundreds of homes in the NY metro area, and I work intimately with both sellers and Realtors on this process every day.
I know what I’m talking about here.
Inside, you will find videos that walk you through each module, along with “homework” that goes with each video for you to do, to help you identify what specifically needs to be done in your home.
This is not a “quick fix” solution – it requires time and dedication, but once you know the basics, you’ll be able to sell this home and any other you may purchase in the future.
What My Clients Have to Say
Multiple Offers After Just One Open House
“My home received multiple offers above the asking price after just one open house. The current accepted offer is 45K above the asking price.”
– Monica Pa Moye, Homeowner
You Single Handedly Helped Sell Our Home
“You single handily help sell our home. The buyer loved the color (of the front door) and bought the house,”
– Ceaser Gurino, Home Builder and Client.
This is a one-of-a kind program created specifically for a home seller.
You get 9 Home Staging Modules with over 40 videos and worksheets to apply to your home, access to my expertise and I’m throwing in a bunch of bonuses. If you’re willing to commit to your journey of selling your home, here’s what I’d like to do for you RIGHT AWAY:
- Sell your home 78-percent faster by giving you access to world class online training that you can connect with 24/7.
- Support you personally, answering any of your questions in a private member’s area for life.
- Conduct a 1/2 hour long home staging assessment and connect with you one on one to strategize about your specific home.
- Access to a private Facebook group, where you can feel safe to share your experiences, get advice from us and support from others going through the same process as you.
- Plus, we have extra bonus material including: a color guide, curb appeal guide, how to tap into right brain thinking, building Realtor-Client relations, checklists & much, much more…
You can get access to all of this for $997, but I’ve priced this course for my founding class at one low payment of:
This is invaluable information, especially at this crucial time in your life and at this price it costs about the same as having a home stager visit your home and conduct a consultation.
Or Just Buy the Modules You Need
Click on the images below to learn more about each module and customize your purchase.