Leverage Home Staging In Your Company’s Listings
Home staging has become an industry standard in many markets and is a powerful marketing tool that can make homes not only sell faster, but at a higher list price too.
We’re offering a unique way for brokers to partner up with The Stage 2 Sell Strategy to help their agents put their best foot forward and stand out amongst their competition, educate sellers about how to prepare their homes for sale and show potential sellers that “your agents” and “your company” does care about the home’s presence.
Why Should YOU Become a Partner?
The truth is almost every home your company represents can benefit from a little TLC, right? All you have to do is look at your company’s listing photos to see how home staging can benefit your bottom line.
As you know there are two major keys to selling a home: pricing and presentation. By partnering up with us, you’re taking control of the way the home will be presented on the market.
- You’re staying one step ahead of your competition. Did you know that only 34% of seller agents stage all homes, according to the National Association of Realtors Profile of Home Staging report. Be unique and add value to your agents listing presentations, so they get the deal.
- Close more deals at a higher price. When homes linger on the market a price reduction isn’t far behind, but did you know home staging costs significantly less than reducing the price and it actually prevents the cut in many cases.
- We all know that more than 90% of buyers start their home search online and you need some amazing photos to get them to the door. Staged properties makes your listing shine!
- The most important reason of all…it makes YOU look like the top company in the neighborhood. Staging makes a home look picture-perfect, which helps easily sell the space online. The more homes you sell, quickly, the more calls your company will get for new listings, your company’s brand will be better represented and your brand will grow.
The Statistics Don’t Lie
All you have to do is look at the National Association of Realtors 2015 Home Staging Statistics to know home staging is a benefit when it comes to selling a home. Here are some note-worthy statistics from the survey:
- Over 95% of buyer’s agents say that home staging has at least some effect on the buyer’s view of the home
- Over 81% of buyers find it easier to visualize the property as their future home when it’s staged
- Almost a third (28%) of buyers are more willing to overlook property faults when the home is staged
- 12% of real estate agents believe that staging increases the dollar value of the home at least 11-20% more
- Only 10% of real estate agents believe that staging has no impact on the dollar value of the home
Home staging is using what you already have, updating and getting creative. The Stage 2 Sell Strategy is being offered to brokers, as a membership site at a discount. As the broker, you’ll provide information about the agents you want to sign up. Your agents will get access to the entire 9-module course and learn how to stage their client’s homes (if they’d like), but more importantly your agents can easily share this information with their sellers, so they can stage themselves.
Here’s what we teach sellers in The Stage 2 Sell Strategy:
- How to obtain a seller’s mindset
- How to find and maintain your excellence
- How to create a buyer profile and assess each area of your home using the five senses test
- How control your clutter, get creative storage solutions.
- What repairs or improvements will give you the biggest return on investment
- How to maintain a white-glove clean home everyday
- How to set focal points in each room
- How to distract from negative characteristic of a room
- What are the different ways you can lighten up your home
- What are the design trends
- How to arrange furniture and accessories by using emotional connection points
Besides Having a Listing Tool that Enhances Traffic and Offers…
- We’ll provide presentation resources to add to your listing presentations (emails, videos, slides, script)
- You can enroll an unlimited amount of sellers a month
- We can co-brand emails sent to sellers
- Your agents will be apart of a private Facebook group
- We’ll be holding live monthly Q&A calls for you and your agents to ask questions about the process or the course.
How Does this Work?
Once you sign up below you’ll get an email with information about pricing and scheduling an office meeting to share the details of The Stage 2 Sell Strategy with your team. We require a minimum of 5 agents from your company to sign up in order to receive broker discount pricing. Once your company has signed up, we’ll email your agents, which will include a special customized link they can share with their home sellers each month. The link will take the seller to a quick form to fill out some information and gain access to the entire course.
You’ll be charged a low monthly fee and be able to enter a certain amount of agents into the course. Your agents, however, will be able to add an unlimited amount of sellers into the course each month at no extra charge.
Who’s Right for this Course?
The Stage 2 Sell Strategy is for home sellers who have their homes valued at $500,000 or less, the home MUST be occupied and the seller should have one or all of these in common:
- Interested in learning how to do-it-yourself
- Can follow directions
- Is a motivated seller
- Needs to save money
- Has internet connection to access the course
- Requires help in getting their home prepared for sale
So, if you’re ready to make your listings shine and grow your company’s brand, get started TODAY: