Incorporate Home Staging Into Your Next Listing Presentation
Home staging has become an industry standard in many markets and is a powerful marketing tool that can make homes not only sell faster, but at a higher list price.
We’re offering a unique way for agents to stand out amongst their competition, educate sellers about how to prepare their homes for sale and show potential sellers that “you” do care about the home’s presence.
Some real estate agents believe they can sell their listings regardless of how they look. If you want to waste time and money, then by all means don’t stage – but honestly who has time for that?
The Statistics Don’t Lie
All you have to do is look at the National Association of Realtors 2015 Home Staging Statistics to know home staging is a benefit when it comes to selling a home. Here are some note-worthy statistics from the survey:
- Over 95% of buyer’s agents say that home staging has at least some effect on the buyer’s view of the home
- Over 81% of buyers find it easier to visualize the property as their future home when it’s staged
- Almost a third (28%) of buyers are more willing to overlook property faults when the home is staged
- 12% of real estate agents believe that staging increases the dollar value of the home at least 11-20% more
- Only 10% of real estate agents believe that staging has no impact on the dollar value of the home
Where do you fall inline with these statistics? Whether you believe or not (boy I feel like Santa Clause or Peter Pan) let me explain why, as a Realtor, you should partner with a home stager and more importantly be apart of The Stage 2 Sell Strategy.
The Stage 2 Sell Strategy is being offered to agents as a membership site. Yes, you can go through the entire 9-module course and learn how to stage your client’s homes, but more importantly you can easily share this information with your clients, so they can stage themselves.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the Stage 2 Sell Strategy:
- How to obtain a seller’s mindset
- How to find and maintain your excellence
- How to create a buyer profile and assess each area of your home using the five senses test
- How control your clutter, get creative storage solutions.
- What repairs or improvements will give you the biggest return on investment
- How to maintain a white-glove clean home everyday
- How to set focal points in each room
- How to distract from negative characteristic of a room
- What are the different ways you can lighten up your home
- What are the design trends
- How to arrange furniture and accessories by using emotional connection points
How Does this Work?
Once you sign up below you’ll get an email with your login details to access The Stage 2 Sell Strategy. In this email you’ll also get a special link you can share with your home sellers each month. The link will take your client to a quick form to fill out some information and gain access to the entire course.
You’ll be charged a low monthly fee and be able to enter an unlimited amount of sellers into the course each month.
Who’s Right for this Course?
The Stage 2 Sell Strategy is for home sellers who have their homes valued at $500,000 or less, the home MUST be occupied and the seller should have one or all of these in common:
- Interested in learning how to do-it-yourself
- Can follow directions
- Is a motivated seller
- Needs to save money
- Has internet connection to access the course
- Requires help in getting their home prepared for sale
Why Should YOU Become a Member?
You know what home staging can do for each and every one of your listings. Many agents only call upon home stagers when the home is vacant or has an awkward layout, but the truth is every home can benefit from a little TLC, right? Home staging is using what you already have, updating and getting creative.
By mentioning home staging in your listing presentation:
- You’re staying one step ahead of your competition. Did you know that only 34% of seller agents stage all homes, according to the National Association of Realtors Profile of Home Staging report…so be unique and add value to your client’s experience by offering home staging.
- Avoid having those dreaded conversations with clients about how ugly their home looks, I know you don’t want to offend your next client, so offering them advice from a 3rd party, like a staging expert and giving them free resources to learn more about the process is an easy way to get out of looking like the bad guy. It’s ok…I’ll be the bad guy…no problem.
- When homes linger on the market a price reduction isn’t far behind, but did you know home staging costs significantly less than reducing the price and it actually prevents the cut in many cases.
- We all know that more than 90% of buyers start their home search online and you need some amazing photos to get them to the door. Staged properties makes your listing shine!
- The most important reason of all…it makes YOU look like a top agent. Staging makes a home look picture-perfect, which helps easily sell the space online. The more homes you sell…quickly…the more calls you’ll get for new listings.
So, if you’re ready to make your listing shine, become a member TODAY for a low monthly fee of:
Save $200 when you pay 12-months in advance, right now: